1.2.17

Watercolor acetate bookmark

Hi there,

I realized that I'm doing a lot of bookmarks for friends and family but for me... I don't have one! So I decided to make a nice one for me and as I love watercoloring and flowers, I made this one combining both. I had a lot of fun! And I think it looks so beautiful and spring. It is so easy to make it so watch the video if you want to learn how I made it.

I hope you get inspired and have fun. Have a nice day!



Hola!

M'he adonat que he fet una pila de punts de llibres per amics i familia i però per mi... no en tinc cap! Així que vaig decidir fer-me'n un de maco i com que m'encanten les aquarel·les i les flors, he fet aquest combinant ambdues. M'ho he passat pipa! Crec que ha quedat molt maco i primaveral. És molt fàcil fer-lo així que mira el video si vols apendre com l'he fet.

Espero que t'inspiri i et diverteixis. Que tinguis un bon dia!




Supplies:
- Nellie Snellen punches HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment