23.1.17

Laia's birthday card

Hi there,

Today is Laia's birthday. I made a birthday card for her (don't worry, she has received it this morning, just in time!). I know that she loves color pink so I painted the ballons in different shades of pink and some yellow for a nice touch.

As always I made a video so you can enjoy the process. I hope it inspires you. Have a nice day! And happy birthday, Laia!

Hola!

Avuí és l'aniversari de la Laia. He fet una postal per ella (no et preocupis, l'ha rebut aquest matí, just a temps!). Sé que li agrada el color rosa així que he pintat els globus en diferents tons de rosa i uns de groc per donar un toc alegre.

Com sempre he fet un video perquè disfrutis del procés. Espero que t'inspiri. Que passis un bon dia. I feliç aniversari, Laia!



No comments:

Post a Comment