9.1.17

Christmas spinner card

Hi there!

I’m back after my Christmas break. Happy new year 2017! Did you had a good time with your friends and family? I spent my Christmas holidays here in Denmark as it’s going to be my last ones… oooooooh!!! But on the other hand, maybe next Christmas I can travel to Barcelona. Who knows!

I still have a couple of videos of two more Christmas cards that I made and I would like to share them with you, and one of my Christmas album. So today and next Thursday you will see the cards' videos.

Also I made a few changes here and in my Youtube channel that I hope that you like. And there's gonna be a surprise at the end of the month. So stay tunned!!

I hope you like the card. Enjoy the video and I hope you get inspired. Have a nice day!


Hola!

Ja estic de tornada després de les vacances de Nadal. Feliç any nou 2017! Has passat unes bones festes amb la teva familia i amics? Jo he passat el Nadal aquí a Dinamarca ja que serà el meu últim... ooooooooooooh!!! Però per un altra banda, potser el Nadal següent puc viatjar a Barcelona. Qui sap!

Encara tinc un parell de vídeos més de dues postals de Nadal que he fet i que m'agradaria compartir amb tu, i un del meu álbum de Nadal. Així que avuí i el pròxim dijous veuràs els vídeos de les postals. 

També he fet alguns canvis aquí i al canal de Youtube que espero que t'agradin. I hi haurà una sorpresa a final de mes així que estigues a l'aguaït! 

Espero que t'agradi la postal. Disfruta del vídeo i espero que t'inspiri. Que tinguis un bon dia!


No comments:

Post a Comment