19.12.16

Chrismas shaker card for Joana

Hi there,

This is the third Christmas card that I made this year. This time I can tell you that I made it for my friend Joana, because she already have it. I made a shaker card with a lot of glitter. I like to use glitter on my projects but then I found it everywhere, don't you? In any case, I'm happy that she like it.

I hope you like it too and enjoy the video. Have a nice day!



Hola!

Aquesta és la tercera postal de Nadal que faig aquest any. Aquesta vegada puc dir-te que l'he fet per la meva amiga Joana, perquè ja l'ha rebut. He fet una postal "shaker" amb una pila de purpurina. M'encata fer servir purpurina en els meus projectes però després me la trobo per tot arreu, tu no? En qualsevol cas, estic contenta de que li hagi agradat.

Espero que a tu també t'agradi i que disfrutis del video. Que passis un bon dia!



Supplies:
- Lawn Fawn: Scalloped rectangle stackables and large stitched oval stackables.
- Florilèges: Outils de découpe PAYSAGES D'HIVER x3

No comments:

Post a Comment