19.10.16

Christmas Pillow Box

Hi there!

I bought some little gifts for this Christmas but I didnt' have a nice box to put them, so I made four pillow boxes decorated with poinsettias. I cut the poinsettia with my Cameo. This is the only thing that you will not see in the video. The pillow boxes are really easy to assemble and you can decorate them as you please. It is a die that can be used all year round. I hope my family likes them! And also the little gifts inside.

The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun and enjoy the video!

Hola!

Vaig comprar uns regalets per aquest Nadal i no tenia una caixeta bonica per posar-los, així que he fet quatre caixetes amb poinsetties. Les poinsetties les he tallat amb la Cameo, és la única part que no veuràs en el video. Les caixetes son molt fàcils de montar i les pots decorar com t'agradin. Es un troquel que es pot fer servir per tot l'any. Espero que a la meva familia els hi agradin! I també el petit regalet que hi ha a dins.

La llista dels materials està al final. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te i disfruta del vídeo!





Supplies: 
- Lawn Fawn: Pillow Box
- Cameo: Poinsettia
- Distress Inks: Fired Brick & Peeled Paint
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle: Rose Quartz

No comments:

Post a Comment