21.10.16

Art Journal - Live the life you've imagined

Hi there,

Here I am with another Art Journal page. Hope you are enjoying the videos as much as I'm enjoing doing the AJ pages, because I think there will be more coming. I made a big mispelling (BIG, I must say) while I was doing this page. While I was editing the video I realized that I wrote "live the LIVE", so after a heart attack (I'm joking... or not... xD), I decided to die cut the letters as in the word "imagined" and glue them on top of the word "LIVE". By the way... I must confess that I made another misspelling (yeaaaaaaaaaaah, why not?) while I was writing "imagined". I wrote "imaginn" when I realized about the two Ns and decided to die cut the letters. But this is not recorded... muahahaha!!! (put an evil face here). Anyway, I hope you like the video. I had a lot of fun making this page (besides the misspellings moments, of course). I took me about two hours to color the Sirena and is not recorded, for obvious reasons... so the video is just 13 minuts long.

The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun and enjoy the video!

Hola!

Aquí estic amb una altra pàgina d'Art Journal. Espero que estiguis disfrutant dels videos tant com jo fent les pàgines d'AJ, perquè em sembla que en faré més. He comès una gran falta d'ortografia (GRAN, més ben dit) mentres estava fent la plana. Mentres estava editant el video m'he adonat que havia escrit "live the live" ("viu la viu" enlloc de "viu la vida"), així que després d'un atac de cor (estic de broma... o no... xD), he decidit troquelar les lletres tal com havia fet a la paraula "imagined" i enganxar-les a sobre de la paraula "LIVE". Per cert, he de confessar que he fet una altra falta d'ortografia (yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, perquè no?) mentres estava escrivint "imagined". He escrit "imaginn" quan m'he adonat que havia escrit dues Ns i he decidit troquelar les lletres. Però això no està gravat... muahahahaha!! (cara de dimoni). De qualsevol manera, espero que el vídeo t'agradi. M'he divertit molt fent aquesta pàgina (apart dels moments en els que he fet les faltes, esclar). M'ha portat unes dues hores colorejar la sirena i no està gravat, per raons òbvies... així que el vídeo dura només 13 minuts. 

La llista dels materials està al final. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te i disfruta del vídeo!







Supplies: 
Plus Color acrylic paint: Primary blue, Turquoise.
- Stamperia stencil: Texture Cerchi 
- Visible image: grunge polka dot stamp
- Distress Inks: Blueprint sketch 
- Archival Ink: Jet Black, Garden Patina
- Derwent Inktense pencils
- Lawn Fawn: Cole's ABCs
- Prima Marketing: Sirena

No comments:

Post a Comment