28.7.15

My first challenge for Paper Smooches!

Hi there,

I decided to participate for the first time in the Paper Smooches Designer draft challenge. I don't know what's wrong with me but I always get distracted and see the challenges on Facebook when they are ended.

Hola!

He decidit participar per primera vegada en el Paper Smooches Designer draft challenge. No sé què em passa però sempre estic distreta i veig els reptes al Facebook quan ja han acabat.




I had to make a card based on this sketch.

Havia de fer una postal basada en aquest esboç.



And this is the one that I made. Hope you can see the Wink of Stella on the word "thanks" and on the black border. The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

I aquesta és la que he fet. Espero que puguis veure el brillo del Wink of Stella en el "thanks" i en el viu negre. La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!





Supplies:
- Colored with: Zig Clean Color Real Brush
- Lawn Fawn die:  Scripty Thanks
- WPlus9 die: Love Shower
- Prima Marketing Dress me up 6x6 Paper Pad - Blush
Wink of Stella brush
- Gorjuss: Bakers twine




1 comment:

  1. SQUEAL!! This is just Breath takingly BEAUTIFUL!! ;) I LOVE the Design and your take on the Sketch!! BEAUTIFUL Coloring!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete