21.7.15

Bookmarks for my parents

Hi there!

The first week of June I went to Barcelona for a few days to visit my parents. As I always miss all the celebrations, I made a couple of bookmarks for their birthdays. I really love to watercolor, I'm having so much fun! And this die from Avery Elle is really cute. I'm planning to start making lots of bookmarks for friends and family. You can't see it in the picture, but I painted the hearts with clear Wink of Stella.

The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

La primera setmana de juny vaig anar uns dies a Barcelona a visitar als meus pares. Com que sempre em perdo totes les celebracions, vaig fer un parell de punts de llibre pels seus aniversaris. Realment m'encanta pintar amb aquarel·les, em diverteix molt! I aquest troquel de Avery Elle és realment maco. Estic pensant que començaré a fer una pila de punts de llibre pels amics i la familia. No pots veure-ho a la foto, però vaig pintar els cors amb el Wink of Stella transparent.

La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!



Supplies:

- Colored with watercolors
- Wink of Stella: clear glitter brush.
- Mama Elephant: Bear Hugs
- Avery Elle: Bookmark Elle-ments
- Lawn Fawn: Milo's ABCs

No comments:

Post a Comment