1.12.14

You mean the world to me

Hi there!

One thing I really like is to color images with my Spectrum Noir markers. I have all the colors, because I have the best boyfriend in the world (or maybe I should say that I have a boyfriend addicted to find sales on the internet.... hahahahaha). The image in this card is a digital stamp that I bought in Make it crafty. If you don't know their website, take a look at it, they have lots of digital stamps for all the occasions. One thing that I like about a digital stamp is that I don't have to pay for the shipping, just the stamp. You can download immediately and print it in different sizes.

The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

Una cosa que realment m'agrada es colorejar dibuixos amb els meus retoladors Spectrum Noir. Tinc tots els colors perquè tinc el millor xicot del món (o potser hauria de dir que tinc un xicot adicte a buscar ofertes per internet.... hahahahaha). El dibuix d'aquesta postal és una imatge digital que vaig comprar a Make it crafty. Si no coneixes la seva pàgina web, dóna-li un cop d'ull, tenen una pila de segells digitals per a totes les ocasions. Una cosa que m'agrada de les imatges digitals és que no haig de pagar pel transport, només pel segell. El pots descarregar inmediatament e imprimir-lo en diferents mides. 

La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!




Supplies: 
- Colored with: Spectrum noir
- Digital Stamps: Jacinta Sitting Thinking
- Sentiment: Sizzix Framelits die set - World labels

No comments:

Post a Comment