29.12.14

Merry Christmas!

Hi there!

I don't have too many stencils. I bought a kit with 3 and they weren't working as I thought, so I didn't bought more. But I saw this one in an online shop and I don't know how... it went into my basket and then to my house... oooops! I used it to made the background on this card and... noooooooooo!! Now I need more stencils... lol! I did a lot of different techniques with the distress inks and, in the first picture, you can see some water splashes. There are also some splashes of clear glitter of Wink of Stella, that maybe you will see better in the second picture. Sorry for the bad illumination in the second picture, we don't have too many hours of light now in Denmark and it's almost impossible to take good pictures. I also painted the rabbit with similar colors and I used again the glitter brush of Wink of Stella on his scarf.

The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

No tinc gaires plantilles. Vaig comprar un paquet en el que en venien tres i no m'estaven donant els resultats que esperava, així que no en vaig comprar més. Però vaig veure aquest en una botiga online i no sé com... va anar a parar a la meva cistella de compra i després a casa meva.... uuups! El vaig fer servir per fel el fons en aquesta postal i.... noooooo!!! Ara necessito més plantilles... hahahaha!! He fet un munt de tècniques diferents amb les tintes Distress i, a la primera foto, pots veure unes quantes esquitxades d'aigua. També hi han algunes esquitxades de purpurina transparent de Wink of Stella, que potser podràs veure millor a la segona foto. Sento la mala il·luminació de la segona foto, però no estem tenint moltes hores de llum ara a Dinamarca i és gairebé impossible fer bones fotos. També he pintat el conill amb colors semblants i he fet servir un altre cop el pinzell de purpurina de Wink of Stella a la seva bufanda.

La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!





Supplies:
- Colored with: Spectrum noir
- Distress inks: Peacock Feathers, Iced Spruce, Evergreen Bough
- Lawn Fawn dies: stitched party banners
- Lawn Fawn stamps: winter bunny
- Stencil: Irregular Checkerboard Background from Hero Arts
- Wink of Stella: clear glitter brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment