9.12.14

Elegant "merry christmas" card

Hi there!

I made this elegant Christmas card. I don't remember where I bought the patterned paper... I thing it was part of a kit to make something in 3D that I didn't like, but I like the paper and I though that I would use it in other projects instead of the one that it was originally intended for. Normally I don't think in the color black when I'm making Christmas cards, so this one was a challenge for me. And I'm happy with the result. The snowflake and the letters are embossed in white. I don't have any white ink that I really like, so normally I prefer to emboss when using white. The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

He fet aquesta elegant postal de Nadal. No recordo on vaig comprar el paper estampat... em sembla que formava part d'un kit per fer alguna cosa en 3D que no em va agradar, però sí el paper i vaig pensar que el faria servir en altres projectes enlloc del que estava pensat per fer-se. Normalment no penso en el color negre quan estic fent postals de Nadal, així que aquesta ha sigut un repte per mi. I estic contenta amb el resultat. El floquet de neu i les lletres estan fetes amb pols de gofrat blanc. No tinc cap tinta blanca que m'agradi realment, així que normalment prefereixo fer-ho així. La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!



Supplies:

- Embossing powder: Hero Arts embossing powder white
- Snowflake: Hero Arts - Winter's Butterflies
- Sentiment: Lawn Fawn - cozy christmas
- Dies: 
           - Lawn Fawn - stitched scalloped borders
           - Docrafts - Nesting Dies (5pcs) - Scalloped Circle
           - Sizzix: Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles #2
- Silver paper: DCWV - Design Block Glitter neutrals

No comments:

Post a Comment