28.9.14

I love you card + cookie

Hi there,

A few days ago I made this card, just for fun. Isabel from Montsucre, a friend of mine who loves to bake cakes and cookies, saw it and asked me to reproduce it in a cookie. Of course I said yes, and here you can see the result: the picture on the left is my card and the picture on the right is a composition I made with the picture she sent me of her cookie... lol! As she lives in Catalonia and I live in Denmark, it's impossible for us to make a picture of the cookie and the card together, so I decided to edit my picture with Photoshop and put hers in the same place... lol! The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola, 

Fa uns dies vaig fer aquesta postal, només per diversió. L'Isabel de Montsucre, una amiga meva a qui li encanta fer pastissos i galetes, la va veure i em va preguntar si la podia reproduir en una galeta. Per descomptat que li vaig dir que si, i aquí pots veure el resultat: la foto de l'esquerra és de la meva postal i la de la dreta és el que he fet amb la foto que ella m'ha enviat de la seva galeta... hahaha! Com que ella viu a Catalunya i jo visc a Dinamarca, ens és impossible fer una foto de la galeta i la postal juntes, així que he decidit editar la meva foto amb el Photoshop i posar la seva en el mateix lloc... hahaha. La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!



Supplies:

- Colored with: Spectrum noir and Distress Inks.
- Lawn Fawn stamps: a birdie told me and home sweet home
- Lawn Fawn dies: stitched leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment