1.8.14

Mother's birthday card

Hi there!

I'm in Galicia (Spain) spending part of the summer holidays with my parents, who are here on vacations too. Today I would like to show you a card that I made for my mother's birthday. It was on June and I sent it to her together with another one for my father (his birthday was on May) and a couple of bookmarks for both. I will show it to you on next entries. The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

Estic a Galicia passant uns dies d'estiu amb els meus pares, que estan aquí de vacances. Avuí m'agradaria ensenyar-te una postal que vaig fer per l'aniversari de la meva mare. Va ser al juny i li vaig enviar amb una junt amb una altra pel meu pare (el seu aniversari va ser al maig) i un parell de punts de llibre pels dos. T'ho ensenyaré a les següents entrades. La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!


Butterfly: Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit
Stamp: Delicate Blossoms from Hero Arts
Colored with: Spectrum Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment