9.8.14

Father's Birthday Card

Hi there!

I'm back from Galicia (Spain), where I enjoyed a few days with my parents and family, who were there also on holidays. Last time I showed you my mother's birthday card and today I would like to share with you the one that I made for my father's birthday. Sometimes is really difficult to make a masculine-looking card but it seems he liked it. And he was making my mother jealous because his card has a door and hers doesn't... lol!! I'm really satisfied. The supplies list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

Ja he tornat de Galicia, on he disfrutat d'uns dies amb els meus pares i familia que també estaven allà de vacances. L'últim dia et vaig ensenyar la postal d'aniversari de la meva mare i avuí voldria compartir amb tu la que li vaig fer al meu pare pel seu aniversari. A vegades és realment difícil fer una postal masculina però sembla que li va agradar. I va posar gelosa a la meva mare perquè ell té una porta i ella no... hahaha!!! Estic realment satisfeta. La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!




Supplies: 
Stamp girl: Mia with present from Wild Rose Studio.
Colored with: Spectrum noir
Stripped paper: Sweet Day from Echo Park Paper.
Door die: from the set Door, opening & wreath from Sizzix.

No comments:

Post a Comment