13.8.14

Door hanger for baby Angel

Hi there!

A few days ago I told you about a friend who came to visit, Margarita. I made quite a lot of stuff for her (I will show it to you in other entries). Last December her first grandson (Angel) was born and I made this door hanger for him. Isn't it cute? I love it! Angel's parents can hang it on his bedroom door and rotate it depending if he is sleeping or not. After this one, I got the "door hanger fever" and made a few more... yes, I will share them with you, I promise! Hahaha! The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and may get you inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

Fa uns dies et vaig parlar sobre la meva amiga que va venir a visitar-me, la Margarita. Vaig fer-li una pila de coses (te les ensenyaré en pròximes entrades). El passat desembre va néixer el seu primer net (l'Àngel ) i li vaig fer aquest penjador per la porta. No és mono? M'encanta! Els pares de l'Àngel el poden penjar a la porta de la seva habitació i girar-lo depenent de si està dormit o no. Després d'aquest, he tingut la "febre del penjador per portes" i n'he fet uns quants més... si, els compartiré amb tu, ho prometo! Hahaha! La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!



Supplies:

- Sizzix die: Frames, Decorative #2
- Lawn Fawn dies: Grassy border and a cloud from Blue skies
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Dog and butterflies from Critters at the dog park, sheep and fence from Critters on the farm and the flowers are from the set Cruising through life
- Distress inks: Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Faded Jeans from Tim Holtz
- Colored with: Spectrum noir




No comments:

Post a Comment