24.7.14

Hello! And wellcome!

Hi there!

My name is Sandra and I'm a 37 years old girl from Sabadell (Barcelona). I'm living in Copenhagen since 2012 with my partner, Ernesto, and my three little dogs (yes, three, lol!): Homer, Lisa and Han Solo (yes, their names are from the Simpsons and Star Wars.... haha!).

Recently I realized I'm doing a lot of paper craft projects, for my family and friends (and for me, just for fun!) and I would like to share them with you too. I was considering writing the blog in English and Catalan, but I didn't decide it yet, so for the time being you have the Google translation button on the right. Anyway, if you would like to leave a comment, you can do it in English, Catalan or Spanish (or Danish, but I'm not good enough!).

Today I would like to show you a... door hanger? It's hanging in one of the lamps of my study so... a lamp hanger? I decorated only one side because I didn't think I would rotate it as a door hanger. Hope you like it!


Supplies:
I used the Sizzix Labels & Stitched Frames to cut a piece of cardboard. The squared paper is from the 6x6 paper pad Sweet Day from Echo Park. I cut 2 times the word "hello" in another piece of cardboard using the Scripty Hello die and I glued it all together behind the brown "hello" cardstock. I also used the Spring Showers die, the hearts from Stitched Journaling Card (covered with Glossy Accents) and the Lemon trimming from Lawn Fawn.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting discussion. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics.

    ReplyDelete